Just a quick post for a quick meal!
Sometimes, you just want something filling, quick, and delicious! How’s 10 minutes or less until a hot dinner sound to you?
🔹Air Fryer Beef Round Tips with onions🔹
▪️Prep Time: 3 minutes
▪️Cook Time: 8-10 minutes at 360
▪️SmartPoints: 5sp per serving (but always calculate your own in the Weight Watchers Recipe builder based on the ingredients you use)
- 1 pound of uncooked top round beef cubes (but you can really use any cubed beef)
- 1 tablespoon Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 diced yellow onions
- 1 teaspoon of Olive Oil
1. Spray bottom of air fryer with olive oil spray
2. Tenderize beef cubes (I usually do this in a plastic bag or under some plastic wrap) You can choose to cut them smaller depending on how you purchased them.
3. Mix all ingredients in a bowl until throughly combined.
4. Toss into air fryer and spread them out nicely.
5. Bake at 360 for 8-10 minutes. Time can vary based on your machine & how well you want the meat cooked. We like Medium Rare.
6. Enjoy! I like to serve meat with a steamed vegetable such as Steamfresh’s broccoli.
Divide into 4 servings.
The beauty of the air fryer is that you get so much flavor from the 1 teaspoon of Olive Oil. Also, I seem to be getting very consistent results instead of the varied results when I grill things myself. Cleaning the air fryer seems to go very fast. Sometimes, I do put a little dawn and water in the pot and let it soak before cleaning, but all in all, it has been quick and wonderful!!!