Just a quick post for a quick meal!
Sometimes, you just want something filling, quick, and delicious! How’s 10 minutes or less until a hot dinner sound to you?
🔹Air Fryer Beef Round Tips with onions🔹
▪️Prep Time: 3 minutes
▪️Cook Time: 8-10 minutes at 360
▪️SmartPoints: 5sp per serving (but always calculate your own in the Weight Watchers Recipe builder based on the ingredients you use)
- 1 pound of uncooked top round beef cubes (but you can really use any cubed beef)
- 1 tablespoon Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 diced yellow onions
- 1 teaspoon of Olive Oil
1. Spray bottom of air fryer with olive oil spray
2. Tenderize beef cubes (I usually do this in a plastic bag or under some plastic wrap) You can choose to cut them smaller depending on how you purchased them.
3. Mix all ingredients in a bowl until throughly combined.
4. Toss into air fryer and spread them out nicely.
5. Bake at 360 for 8-10 minutes. Time can vary based on your machine & how well you want the meat cooked. We like Medium Rare.
6. Enjoy! I like to serve meat with a steamed vegetable such as Steamfresh’s broccoli.
Divide into 4 servings.
The beauty of the air fryer is that you get so much flavor from the 1 teaspoon of Olive Oil. Also, I seem to be getting very consistent results instead of the varied results when I grill things myself. Cleaning the air fryer seems to go very fast. Sometimes, I do put a little dawn and water in the pot and let it soak before cleaning, but all in all, it has been quick and wonderful!!!
Just trying to live my life as mindfully as I can. We only get one shot at this life & I do not want to miss a thing! I lost almost 50 pounds in 2016 (and I am still an active Weight Watchers Member) and I feel great...and this feeling is not about what I lost, it is about all the perspective I have gained. My journey is always evolving, so I decided that blogging about it would be a great way to share the joy. Writing about my journey keeps me mindful! Thanks for coming along! Live Life Mindfully