Mmmm. A great omelette & breakfast fills me up for hours! 🍳🍳🍳I always think I don’t have the time, but many days, I really do! I just have to nudge myself to nurture myself.
- 4 oz liquid egg whites (1sp)
- 1 tsp olive oil (1sp)
- 2 ounces pre-cooked grilled skinlesschicken breast with herb seasoning (by my air fryer this weekend) (1sp)
- Minced broccoli, onions, & 1 clove of garlic (0sp)
🍏Equals 3 glorious filling sp!
- Half serving of Air fryer Cauliflower (0sp)
- Fresh Cauliflower tossed with 1 tsp of olive oil is 1sp for whole batch, but I only had half.
- Bake at 400 for 16-20 minutes, tossing 2-3 times.
A beautiful garnish of clementine, cherry tomatoes, and a few green apple slices (0sp).
👍A beautiful 4sp breakfast that leaves room for my 3sp cappuccino!☕️
🕰Total time in kitchen: 20 minutes from opening the fridge to sitting down to eat. And that includes making the coffee in my Nespresso maker.
😁Taking the time (on some days) to make a filling, fabulous breakfast is totally worth it!
YOU are worth making a great breakfast for!
Take care of YOU and enjoy that satisfied, full feeling for hours! This is fundamental self-care!