🤠Double Down or Double Up on your next air fryer batch!!! In a previous post, I shared my glee in making smaller chicken cutlets in the air fryer, but what about the big thick skinless chicken cutlets? Would they be just as juicy?
😋Yep. Yes. For sure. Simply Amazing! 👍😍❤️
Chicken is a wonderful, lean meat, but I ALWAYS overdid my chicken…until NOW! Once again, my air fryer is proving to be a real game changer in the kitchen!
- Prep Time: 4 minutes
- SmartPoints: 4
- Air Fryer Cook Time:
Cook Both veggies and chicken at the same time using a wire rack: 20 minutes @ 380 for chicken and 10 minutes for the peppers . Always put the meat on the bottom so the juices do not drip onto the veggies.
- 7 ounces skinless thick chicken breast – 3sp for one (and I made 3 at one time!)
- Baby Bell Peppers (about 9-12) – 0sp
- Olive Oil / Canola Spray – 1sp
- McCormick Salt-Free Garlic & Herb seasoning – 0sp
- Quick oil spray of bottom of air fryer basket
- Lay 3 chicken breasts in basket, spray tops with oil, & add seasonings
- Add wire rack on top of chicken
- Place baby bell peppers on rack & spray with olive oil spray. Adding sea or kosher salt is optional. (I do not use the salt)
- Cook for approximately 10 minutes at 380. Thickness of chicken breasts affects the cooking time, so adjust time as needed.
- At the 10 minute mark, use oven mitt and remove rack with bell peppers. They will be super hot, so just let them rest a bit.
- Continue cooking chicken breasts for at least 10 more minutes at the same temperature (380) or until fully cooked.
- Remove basket & drawer from air fryer & let chicken rest for a few minutes.
- Serve & Enjoy oven roasted food in less time with your air fryer.
🔸The small wire rack I own is: The Philips HD9905/00 Air Fryer Double Layer (Bought on Amazon) And it fits nicely in my Farberware air fryer. It came with skewers, too.
♨️My preferred air fryer model is: Farberware 5L Digital Air Fryer, White – bought on Walmart.com for 99$ plus free 2 day shipping
Try Doubling Up on your protein & veggies in one air fryer session!
Just trying to live my life as mindfully as I can. We only get one shot at this life & I do not want to miss a thing! I lost almost 50 pounds in 2016 (and I am still an active Weight Watchers Member) and I feel great...and this feeling is not about what I lost, it is about all the perspective I have gained. My journey is always evolving, so I decided that blogging about it would be a great way to share the joy. Writing about my journey keeps me mindful! Thanks for coming along! Live Life Mindfully