Mmmmm. Kebabs are great on a grill, but how about the air fryer? Oh, yes! Totally possible & delish! Enjoy as an appetizer, side, or as the main meal! Easy to make & fun to eat!
Air Fryer Chicken Kebabs 🍡
🔹Prep Time: 10 minutes
🔹Cook Time: 15-20 minutes @370
🔹SmartPoints (per skewer): 3
🔹Serves: 4 (with 1 skewer each)
- Thick Chicken Breast cut into 2oz. squares (approx 24 oz)
- 1 large Red Onion cut into large pieces (approx 1 cup)
- 1-2 Bell Peppers cut into large pieces
- Olive Oil (or similar) spray
- Optional: Any seasonings. I used garlic powder & a pinch of salt.
- Optional: Your favorite BBQ sauce
1. Spray skewers & wire rack with a quick spritz of olive oil spray (this can be done without the rack, but cooking time may need to be adjusted & you may need to flip them once.)
2. Add pieces to skewers. 3 pieces of chicken on each plus onions and peppers.
3. Brush or spray with olive oil & add your preferred seasonings. I used a pinch of salt & a few shakes of garlic powder.
4. Place on prepared rack & cook for 15-20 minutes at 370. No flipping or turning.
5. Remove rack and drawer when finished and let meat rest for 3-5 minutes.
6. Remove from skewers using tongs and enjoy with your favorite side dish or on top of a salad (cauliflower rice or brown rice or my sir fryer spicy zoodles)
Enjoy something that tastes almost like it was grilled, but without the actual grill! Easy to make! Fun to eat! Healthy meal! This is my kind of dinner!
Just trying to live my life as mindfully as I can. We only get one shot at this life & I do not want to miss a thing! I lost almost 50 pounds in 2016 (and I am still an active Weight Watchers Member) and I feel great...and this feeling is not about what I lost, it is about all the perspective I have gained. My journey is always evolving, so I decided that blogging about it would be a great way to share the joy. Writing about my journey keeps me mindful! Thanks for coming along! Live Life Mindfully