🔹New Cashew Frozen Treats for You!🔹
Frozen Cashew Chocolate Banana PB2 Bites
The beauty of a homemade treat is that you know EXACTLY what you are eating. This helps you out from a calorie or SmartPoints perspective, but it is usually, a healthier choice for you as well. These treats lasted 2 weeks in my freezer, but I bet they would last even longer! Easy to make! Fun to create! How will you make this recipe your own?
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Freeze Time: 1 hour
Serves: 6 (depending on size of silicone cups)
Always calculate your own batch using the recipe builder.
SmartPoints: 2sp (for the way I prepared it)
- 1⁄4 cup cashews, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Toll House Mini Semi-sweet chocolate morsels, chopped
- 2 Tbsp PB2 Powdered peanut butter
- 2 medium bananas, mashed
- 20-30 sprays Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Cooking Spray, Original
- 1 tsp white sugar
- 2 Tbsp water
- Chop nuts and chocolate chips.
- Mash Bananas
- Mix all ingredients together and spray with the I can’t believe it’s butter spray and mix again.
- Divide into 6 silicone cups (or spray mini muffin tin or ice cube tray with non-stick spray) and then spray the top of each treat with one final butter spray.
- Freeze for 1 hour or more.
- Store in silicone cups, in a Tupperware container once frozen.
Make these now and enjoy as a fun frozen treat on a hot day! Easy & Fun!
<p>Just trying to live my life as mindfully as I can. We only get one shot at this life & I do not want to miss a thing! I lost almost 50 pounds in 2016 (and I am still an active Weight Watchers Member) and I feel great…and this feeling is not about what I lost, it is about all the perspective I have gained. My journey is always evolving, so I decided that blogging about it would be a great way to share the joy. Writing about my journey keeps me mindful! Thanks for coming along! Live Life Mindfully</p>