📊📈📉 Blank Grids + Pic Collage (or any collage app) = Fun & Mindful Way to track goals & plans. Images are just below this text and bonus images are at th bottom of this post. Instructions for saving the pictures are at the towards the bottom of this article. I will continue to add grids as I get useful ones.
😉 The following is my playful attempt at Organizational Planning Poetry:
🎶 A Mindful Ode to the Blank Grid 🎶
I get lost in the beauty of a blank page!
Oh, the endless possibilities that this empty grid holds for me!
Will it become my next week of meal planning?
Will I track my way to increased fitness?
Will I plan out my monthly goals?
Will I use it to check off items on my to-do list?
Will I use it as a graph or a chart?
The future is unwritten on my blank grid.
Will I motivate myself to accomplish more when I fill it in?
Will I decorate it with pictures to symbolize my personal goals?
Will I ignore this grid once I set it up?
Or use it as the tool it was always meant to be?
Oh, how I bask in the beauty of my blank grid.
😁 I hope YOU will find these grids useful to help YOU achieve your goals. Data is power, so find a way to track your own data so you can leverage it for increased empowerment. Use this blank grid mindfully to help you plan your way to a successful achievement!
Download these grids by clicking on the pictures above and saving them to your computer. Then, use them digitally or print them out to help you track participation in a challenge, food goals, fitpoints, monthly meal planning…or fill them out with your own vision for where you want to be in a few months.
So, use mine or Search on Google for endless images of blank grids. Import the image of a grid into a collage app (I love Pic Collage) to customize it for your own use. You can find Pic Collage in most app stores for your cell phones and iPads and Tablets.
I love good chart, calendar, planner, or anything that will track my progress (like the Weight Watchers Members app).
✅How do YOU keep yourself on track? What is YOUR favorite method? Let me know in the comments.
- Click on the pictures in my blog post.
- Then, click on the link that says, “View Full Size”. This will open the photo in its own page.
- Save the photo as you would any other photo image from Google or Pinterest. If you are on your computer, a quick way to save, is by draging the photo from the page to your desktop…or see step 4.
- Usually, if you are on your computer, it means clicking on FILE and then, SAVE AS. I prefer to save photos to my desktop first and them store them in my photos app.
- If you are on your cell phone or tablet, follow instructions 1 & 2, but then click on whatever button you would normally use to save a photo. I have an iPhone, so I click on the box with an arrow in it and it brings up various choices, but I choose the ‘save photo’ option.
- Still not sure? YouTube will have actual videos on this subject & I like Wikihow.com for things like this. As an example, here is a link to how to download from an iphone to your computer.
Special thanks for an adorable Summer take on the summer theme on the blank chart design by Weight Watchers Member @ingridalifetime. She made the one with the cute ‘Summer’ image in the title.
6/15/17 – Just adding two more for a virtual summer challenge. Click on them (like the others) and download the full photo file.
6/17/17 – Tricia @tliberty63, from Weight Watchers Connect sent me another #summerpixchallenge grid to share! It is wonderful! Tracking progress is a great way to stay on track!
And here is a lovely grid from WW member @ingridalifetime for her Labor Day Bingo Challenge. These challenges help us keep a great mindset & achieve short-term goals. Below is a link to a PDF file. You can click on it and print it out…or click ‘file’ and then ‘export as pdf’ to download the file for yourself.
OR here is a picture file if you want to add it to your ‘photos’ folder.
Just adding in a tracking grid for a new challenge, #40DayFallFix
Just click this link below for a printable PDF file of this image:
Or here is a link to the 40DayFallFix image I saved on my Pinterest Page.
4/4/19 – Updating this with a new grid from @ingridalifetime on WW Connect.