🌮Air Fryer Wrap-Chips🌯
Make Your Favorite Wrap Into Your New Favorite Chip! 🌮
⭐️ Add a healthier ‘chip’ to your weekly meal prep! Air Fryer Chips are not new, but they were new to me a few weeks ago….not sure why I didn’t make these when I first got my air fryer.
👍😁So easy! So delish! Add any seasonings you want to this base air fryer recipe.
SmartPoints Info: 2 (but would change based on the brand/type of tortilla/wrap you choose to use)
👉Always calculate your own points /calories based on the ingredients you actually use.
Air Fryer Wrap-Chips
- 1 soft 10-12 inch wrap / tortilla of your choice
- (I like Toufayan Low Carb Low Sodium Wraps for 2sp each)
- Olive Oil Spray or Brush with a few drops of Olive or any Vegetable Oil
- Wire rack that fits in the air fryer
- Slice wrap into 12-16 triangle wedges
- Brush with Olive Oil & add salt or seasonings if desired (I do them plain most of the time)
- Spray bottom of Air Fryer Basket with non-stick spray or brush lightly with the same oil.
- Place about half of the wedges on the bottom of the basket.
- Place a wire rack on top of the slices to keep them from flying around and touching the heating element.
- Bake for 5-6 minutes at 390.
- Remove carefully and repeat steps again with other half of wrap.
- These chips last me all week in a sealed baggie or tupperware container.
- Serve with salsa or other dips. Crunch a few over 🥗 salads. Serve as a side with soups. Portion them out as a snack. Serve with ice cream.
😋The possibilities are endless! Make your favorite wrap into your new favorite chip! YUM, easy, and fun-to-make! Let me know how they turn out!
♨️My preferred Air Fryer model is:
Farberware 5L Digital Air Fryer, White – bought on Walmart.com for 99$ plus free 2 day shipping
🔸The small wire rack I own is:
The Philips HD9905/00 Air Fryer Double Layer (Bought on Amazon for just under $30) It fits nicely in my Farberware air XL fryer. It came with skewers, too.
Just trying to live my life as mindfully as I can. We only get one shot at this life & I do not want to miss a thing! I lost almost 50 pounds in 2016 (and I am still an active Weight Watchers Member) and I feel great...and this feeling is not about what I lost, it is about all the perspective I have gained. My journey is always evolving, so I decided that blogging about it would be a great way to share the joy. Writing about my journey keeps me mindful! Thanks for coming along! Live Life Mindfully