✳️ 2019 Weekly Challenge 3 of 61: Improve Your Moves Challenge – Add or Try One New Exercise 🏋️
- To alleviate boredom
- To be balanced in our approach to muscle use
- To keep things fresh
- To avoid repetitive motion injuries
- List the new exercise you want to try (or list more than one if you are feeling ambitious!)
- Pick a follow-through date(s) to try the exercise
- List your Why for trying or adding this new exercise.
- Track your progress in a journal or post your commitment on social media: #ImproveYourMovesChallenge
- Feel free to continue last week’s Water Challenge with this week’s Exercise Challenge
Download and use my January Challenges Worksheet to help you commit to a new exercise.
Download and use my 7 day tracking grid to put this week’s goal right in front of you. Keep it front and center on a bulletin board or punch holes in it and keep in a binder.
🔗4 Moves to Firming Abs on WeightWatchers.com by Jeanine Detz
🔗10 New Outdoor Workout Ideas by Jessica Smith
🔗Fitness workout for lazy new year’s resolutions ( a 7 day guide) By Katie Dunlop
🔗Best New Workouts and Gym Classes Alison Gammon, Liz Gravier, and Alanna Nunez
More Ideas for NEW exercises to try or add:
- Extra Walking
- Walking Up Stairs
- Biking or Spinning
- Boxing or a TRX class
- Elliptical Machine
- New Video Workout from Beachbody.com or just Google or search YouTube.com the type workout you want.
- Get Active with Aaptiv – a few workouts are free to members on the Weight Watchers app (WW). This is like having a personal trainer in your headphones or on your screen.
- Yoga with Adriene is a popular series
Let’s shake up our usual fitness routine by adding at least 1 new exercise, stretch, or movement to our activity. This is a challenge everyone can 100% crush. Share what YOU plan to do in the comments. How will you improve your moves this week?
Want notifications of when I post a weekly challenge? Don’t want to miss a challenge post? Find the ***SIGN UP HERE BOX on the upper right sidebar *** sign up with your email and you’ll get a copy sent directly to your email inbox. If you have any feedback or ideas for future posts, feel free to visit my CONTACT & SIGN UP page.
Click here for the original post listing all of the 61 Weekly Challenge for 2019.
Here is a calendar of all of the January Challenges.