✳️ Challenge 8 of 61: Move & Groove Challenge: Dance to at least 1 Song per Day
🎶 THIS is a totally fun & easy challenge that will leave you with some new tunes to inspire you all year long! 🎶 Keep track of each song you play to create a new playlist or if you use the same song.
🎵Reasons to make (or expand) a new playlist:
- You’ll have some new tunes
- Music is transportive, so some new music will make something you do routinely feel a bit fresher to you
- Music evokes emotions and is way lower in points/calories than chocolate. 😉
- Choose Time of Day that you will dance to a song: __________
- #️⃣ How many days will you commit to doing this challenge? 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
- (Optional) List song, song, or name of playlist you plan to use for this challenge _____________
🎼The song I have chosen…The song that is getting me to bounce around… is by the band called, Styx (one of my favorite bands)
This whole album is a classic favorite, but this song starts slow and really makes you get up and out of your seat! This song gets you moving! 💃 🕺
What will YOUR song (or songs) be this week? 🎶🎶🎶🎶
Want to plan this out on a paper worksheet? Just click here for my printable February challenges worksheet.
Here’s a quick link to The Weight Loss Powers of Music by Amy Gallo.
Moving around and getting your heart rate up is also good heart healthy choice! Want to combine this with last week’s Heart Smart challenge? Click here.
So, what are you waiting for? Go pick a song and start dancing!