✳️ Weekly Challenge 11 of 61: Track 7 Mindful Moments this week or this month #MindfulMarchChallenge
The Mindful March Challenge is challenge 11 of 61 from my year of personal weekly challenges. Use the chart in this post to track 7 mindful moments this week or this month. Mindfulness leads to increased awareness, positivity, and gratitude.
This is a wonderful, comprehensive article from Harvard Health on the Benefits of Mindfulness. Mindfulness is a skill that can be learned and this article highlights how it ‘improves well-being’, ‘physical health’, and provides some tried and true mindfulness techniques.
Perhaps you would prefer an app on your phone to help you relax? Click this link to a post from HealthLine.com about their thoughts on the Best Meditation Apps of 2018.
This blog is named MindfulSparkles.com because I truly feel that practicing mindfulness is the path to a great deal of satisfaction and happiness. The more mindful I become, the better I get at managing my life, weight, and stress levels.
It doesn’t matter what technique you use to become more mindful, but adding mindful strategies to your personal box of life skills can be a game changer in how you live your life. Use my guides below for tracking or write in a journal or a note on your phone. Take this week or this month of March to track 7 mindful moments.
Need examples of Mindful Moments?
- Taking a moment to count to three before eating something to soothe your stress instead of just grabbing the closest food item.
- Stepping away from a stressful situation before you say or do something you might regret.
- Walking or meditating for a few minutes to clear your head instead of yelling at the universe.
- Photographing your meal gives you pause to decide if you have created a balanced plate or if your portions are correct instead of just eating on autopilot.
- Watching a comedy instead of a sad tv show or movie is a mindful choice that can lead to more positive feelings instead of creating more frustration or sadness.
- Visualizing a positive outcome can be a calming act during a time of nerves and stress.
Live Life Mindfully is the theme of my blog and I wish you a month of mindful moments!