Make Your Own Luck Weekly Challenge 13 of 61: 7 Days of Positive Actions or Thoughts
Luck doesn’t just have to happen on St. Patrick’s Day. Why not just track positive thoughts and actions fo 7 days to help you maintain a positive mindset? I feel that you can be happier by practicing positivity….so, here are some of my personal thoughts on this topic:
- Positive thoughts or actions can help us remain calmer when negative issues pop up.
- Positivity is a lot more fun than negativity and who couldn’t use a bit more fun in their lives!
- Positive actions could make someone else happy.
- Positivity is a skill that can be learned and practiced.
- Positive thoughts can make you feel ‘lucky’ and ‘grateful’ for your daily life.
- Positivity puts some good karma out into the universe.
- Tracking positive thoughts will give you a list of positive things to look at on a future day filled with negativity.
- Tracking Positivity is something you can really do for yourself and file it under ‘self-care’ and other mindful life strategies.
Download the worksheet below if you do not want to use the digital image above to track your progress. Click the words to see the document or click the download button to add the file to your computer.
Need more convincing that tracking positive thoughts, actions, and behaviors is a good idea? Here are 2 articles for further inspiration:
Need some examples of positive thoughts or actions?
- Greeting others with an upbeat attitude.
- Speaking kindly to yourself.
- Leaving a surprise ‘hello’ note for a friend.
- Doing a favor for a friend.
- Finding the silver lining in a negative situation.
- Focusing on what you can control and letting go of what you cannot.
- Choosing to not ‘eat’ your feelings by diving headfirst into a bag of cookies.
- Getting or giving hugs to friends, family, or pets.
- Choosing to take the high road when someone else has clearly chosen the low road. Not sinking to their level is a positive win for sure.
- Taking a moment to do something that makes you happy.
- Planning a vacation or even a short day-cation (this one always makes me happy.)
- Looking at old photos or pictures that bring joy (not sadness.)
- Organizing something in your home or completing a chore can fill your with satisfaction and happiness.
- Mindfully stopping yourself from being self-destructive.
- Taking the time to smell the roses….literally walking through a garden or figuratively taking a moment to count your blessings.
- Practicing gratitude or giving thanks.
So, start tracking 7 positive thoughts or feelings or actions today.
You’ll be happy you did! 😃