#90dayReadySetSummerChallenge ☀️ Who’s ready for the 90 DAY – READY – SET – SUMMER – Challenge? ☀️ Let’s challenge ourselves to 90 days of:
1. Making Good Choices, 2. Celebrating Non-Scale Victories (NSV), 3. Crushing at least 1 personal Summer Goal! ☀️
🏖 Many of my challenges in the past required a clear action plan, and although I strongly believe in a well-thought out plan, I wanted this summertime challenge to be easy as a day on the beach. So, stick those toes in the sand and get ready for this easy – breezy summer challenge. Optional: use the #90dayReadySetSummerChallenge to share your goals & efforts on social media to help with personal accountability.
Official Start date is June 1st, but you can begin at any time.
Need more details? Here ya go:
✅ READY – SET – TRACK ✅
Track your Good Choices, NSVs, and Summer Goal progress on Connect, on a tracking app (such as Strides), or in a good, old fashioned paper journal or notebook. Tracking is how you hold yourself accountable for this mindful, virtual challenge.
🌈 READY – SET – MORE 🌈
Need some extra challenges for the 90 days to keep yourself engaged and interested?I have created a list of 90 additional ways you can challenge yourself daily this summer. Do one. Do them all. Just keep yourself in the game of weight loss and/or maintenance all summer long. I plan to post some or all of these on my Instagram page throughout the 90 days.
Click here the digital image below for a 90 day tracking grid or the other links for Printable color or greyscale versions
Need more ideas on the 1, 2, 3 parts of the challenge? See below:
🌼 READY – SET – MAKE GOOD CHOICES 🌼
- Choose to start with a small plate at buffet and then go back for more if you need it
- Choose to bring your own appetizer to a BBQ so you know you have something low points to eat
- Offer to make the restaurant reservation for a group dinner so you can choose a place with healthy options
- Choose to walk a few extra minutes on a beautiful day
- Choose to track even a BIG day of points/calories
🏆 READY – SET – NON-SCALE VICTORIES 🏆 (these could start out as Goals)
- Fitting a booth because you’ve lost a few pounds
- Zipping up those jeans easily when they were tight before
- Fitting in an amusement park ride with ease
- Walking longer this week than you did last week
- Lifting a heavier weight than you did a month ago
🏖 READY – SET – SUMMER GOALS 🏖
- Drink more water each day
- Commit to tracking your food and/or fitness on an app or journal daily or 5/7 days
- Commit to simply doing this challenge every day for 90 days
- Commit to 90 days of a new habit (like getting more sleep or closing your kitchen earlier)Commit to trying 3 new exercises over the next 90 days (or 1 each month)
So, once you’ve selected your goals and a place to track your progress…
GO crush some summer mind and body goals!