🤠Double Down or Double Up on your next air fryer batch!!! In a previous post, I shared my glee in making smaller chicken cutlets in the air fryer, but what about the big thick skinless chicken cutlets? Would they be just as juicy?
😋Yep. Yes. For sure. Simply Amazing! 👍😍❤️
Chicken is a wonderful, lean meat, but I ALWAYS overdid my chicken…until NOW! Once again, my air fryer is proving to be a real game changer in the kitchen!
- Prep Time: 4 minutes
- SmartPoints: 4
- Air Fryer Cook Time:
Cook Both veggies and chicken at the same time using a wire rack: 20 minutes @ 380 for chicken and 10 minutes for the peppers . Always put the meat on the bottom so the juices do not drip onto the veggies.
- 7 ounces skinless thick chicken breast – 3sp for one (and I made 3 at one time!)
- Baby Bell Peppers (about 9-12) – 0sp
- Olive Oil / Canola Spray – 1sp
- McCormick Salt-Free Garlic & Herb seasoning – 0sp
- Quick oil spray of bottom of air fryer basket
- Lay 3 chicken breasts in basket, spray tops with oil, & add seasonings
- Add wire rack on top of chicken
- Place baby bell peppers on rack & spray with olive oil spray. Adding sea or kosher salt is optional. (I do not use the salt)
- Cook for approximately 10 minutes at 380. Thickness of chicken breasts affects the cooking time, so adjust time as needed.
- At the 10 minute mark, use oven mitt and remove rack with bell peppers. They will be super hot, so just let them rest a bit.
- Continue cooking chicken breasts for at least 10 more minutes at the same temperature (380) or until fully cooked.
- Remove basket & drawer from air fryer & let chicken rest for a few minutes.
- Serve & Enjoy oven roasted food in less time with your air fryer.
🔸The small wire rack I own is: The Philips HD9905/00 Air Fryer Double Layer (Bought on Amazon) And it fits nicely in my Farberware air fryer. It came with skewers, too.
♨️My preferred air fryer model is: Farberware 5L Digital Air Fryer, White – bought on Walmart.com for 99$ plus free 2 day shipping
Try Doubling Up on your protein & veggies in one air fryer session!
Super Juicy Air Fryer Chicken & Peppers Quick Visual Guide
10 minutes to roasted baby bell peppers!
Super Juicy Thick Chicken Cutlets
Mmmm. Lamp Chops are great on a grill, but when that is not an option, try your handy-dandy air fryer! These are a bit ‘fatty’ for air frying so do not pre-spray the basket or you’ll end up with a little, ummm, 🔥 smoke. (I have no idea how I know that! 😉)
♨️But seriously, stand nearby with the temperature at 370 for 8-11 minutes.
I simply brushed them with olive oil (approx 1 tsp) and a very small bit of salt & pepper. I flipped mine once, but it is not absolutely necessary. They were delicious and juicy and once again, cooked all the way through with beautiful color. I love how the air fryer cooks meats so evenly!
(Always adjust time and temp for your own machine)
♨️Unlike a grill or grill pan, you do not get sear or grill marks, but when those things are not an option, the air fryer will do the job. Unlike my normal soap and water clean up, I put the basket and drawer in the dishwasher for a more thorough cleaning.
For Weight Watchers folks: 3 SmartPoints per 3oz lamb chop.
I would set aside 9-12sp as lamb chops are tiny, but tasty!
We like them once in a while. 11 minutes or less to lamp chop taste perfection.
What are you waiting for? Start cooking! 👍👍👍
Lamp Chops Visual Guide
Proceed With Caution!
Just a quick post for a quick meal!
Sometimes, you just want something filling, quick, and delicious! How’s 10 minutes or less until a hot dinner sound to you?
🔹Air Fryer Beef Round Tips with onions🔹
▪️Prep Time: 3 minutes
▪️Cook Time: 8-10 minutes at 360
▪️SmartPoints: 5sp per serving (but always calculate your own in the Weight Watchers Recipe builder based on the ingredients you use)
- 1 pound of uncooked top round beef cubes (but you can really use any cubed beef)
- 1 tablespoon Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 diced yellow onions
- 1 teaspoon of Olive Oil
1. Spray bottom of air fryer with olive oil spray
2. Tenderize beef cubes (I usually do this in a plastic bag or under some plastic wrap) You can choose to cut them smaller depending on how you purchased them.
3. Mix all ingredients in a bowl until throughly combined.
4. Toss into air fryer and spread them out nicely.
5. Bake at 360 for 8-10 minutes. Time can vary based on your machine & how well you want the meat cooked. We like Medium Rare.
6. Enjoy! I like to serve meat with a steamed vegetable such as Steamfresh’s broccoli.
Divide into 4 servings.
Tenderize the beef before cooking.
Air Fryer Beef cubes/tips with onions in about 10 minutes!
8-10 minutes at 360
The beauty of the air fryer is that you get so much flavor from the 1 teaspoon of Olive Oil. Also, I seem to be getting very consistent results instead of the varied results when I grill things myself. Cleaning the air fryer seems to go very fast. Sometimes, I do put a little dawn and water in the pot and let it soak before cleaning, but all in all, it has been quick and wonderful!!!
Crispy Cod Quick Visual Guide
Before cooking & after cooking
Reallllly simple crispy fish from a non-cook. I like it plain, my husband prefers it with some sort of sauce, but I am a true believer in what I call a ‘base’ recipe that you can use in many forms. This fish is great as a fish ‘sandwich’ because the top is so crispy. It is not oily, just crispy. Yum! Enjoy!
🐟Air Fryer Simple Crispy Cod🐟
This is a great base crispy fish that you can add any sauce you want. Grill up or steam some veggies & poof! Dinner!
💠Air Fryer Cooktime:
Preheat for 3 minutes
400 for 8-12 minutes
SmartPoints: 3 per 5oz filet
Always put your own ingredients in the recipe builder. 😊
💠(Can also cook in oven at 400 for 12-15 minutes, follow all other directions)
🐟Air Fryer Simple Crispy Cod🐟
20oz uncooked Atlantic cod, 4 cod filets, defrosted🐟
4 tbsp Bread Crumbs, Plain
1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice🍋
1 egg, beaten
1 pinch table salt
1 pinch black pepper
1 tsp lemon zest 🍋 1 pinch of parsley optional
Canola Oil Spray
Optional: any seasoning you like
1. Preheat air fryer for 3 minutes at 400, spray basket to prevent sticking
2. Lay defrosted fish out in pan or bowl. Squeeze a bit of lemon juice on cod filets
3. Beat 1 egg & pour egg mixture over filets
4. In a separate small bowl, mix up the breadcrumb mixture
– 1/4 cup of breadcrumbs
– 1 tsp parsley
– a pinch of salt/pepper
– optional lemon zest
– optional seafood seasonings
6. Sprinkle breadcrumb mixture over the cod filets, spray tops with quick canola oil spray
7. Bake for 8 minutes, take out and spray tops with canola oil spray, and cook another 4 minutes until top is crispy.
Easy & yum! 😊👍